Wednesday, August 7, 2019

14 WHATSAPP MESSAGES TO SAY I MISS YOU


1. Even if I spent the whole day with you, I will miss you the second you leave.


2. I miss you. I miss all of the caring things you do, and spending the evening alone with you.


3. Without you, I am like the sky without stars. I miss you!


4. Words will fall short if I begin telling you how much I love you!


5. I Miss You is an understatement of how I feel right now.


6. I miss the moments we hugged to forget life’s sorrows. I miss the times we laughed and lived carefree.


7. How vulnerable a turtle feel without its shell, is how I feel without your hugs. I miss you.


8. A night sky without the moon or the stars, is how I blank feel when you are afar. I miss you.


9. I miss you so much that if chanting your name was considered a prayer, my place in the heavens would have already been secured.


10. The feeling of missing you is like eating my favorite chocolate – I can never have too much of it.


11. This text message is a warning that you are about to have hundreds of hiccups because I am missing you a bit too much.


12. There’s not a day that passes by, That I don’t think of you.
Every waking moment of my life, Is filled with thoughts of you.


13. I realized how much I love you, only after you had gone away.
Now that I am missing you terribly, I don’t know what to do or what to say.


14. I miss you like a child missed their blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Keluargaku.....

Mobile Uploads Slideshow: Fauziah’s trip to Kuala Lumpur was created with TripAdvisor TripWow!